Going Dutch – Shedding light on the upcoming EU life sciences hotspot
The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, in partnership with IvCB and FTI Consulting, are organising an event “Going Dutch: Shedding light on the upcoming EU life sciences hotspot”, on 13 June, 17:00-18:30.
The event will focus on the EMA relocation and will bring together key figures of the transition process and industry representatives in Brussels to have an engaging discussion on the progress of the agency’s relocation, as well as the opportunities this presents for the pharmaceutical sector – notably SMEs.
Key questions discussed will be how the Dutch authorities plan to boost the life sciences & health ecosystem and what EU institutions are doing to limit the impact of the transition in the context of Brexit.
To register for the event, please contact Ms Ani Gundes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key points for discussion
- EMA relocation: its impact on your business, seizing opportunities and mitigating risks
- The EU perspective: limiting the impact of the transition in the context of Brexit
- The Dutch government perspective: boosting the life sciences & health ecosystem through the establishment of the European Medicines Agency
- Dutch life sciences ins and outs: new developments and how to tap into the Dutch network
- Settling and expanding: opportunities and investment climate in the Netherlands
- Jean-Paul Decaestecker, Task Force on the UK, General Secretariat, Council of the EU
- Janneke Timmerman, Programme Manager, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
- Gerard Schouw, General Manager, Dutch Association Innovative Medicines (VIG)
- Koen Daamen, Senior Project Manager Life Sciences & Health, Invest in Holland
- Representative from the Permanent Representation of the Netherlands to the EU (TBC)
Moderated by Kevin Zuidhof, IvCB & Antoine Mialhe, FTI Consulting
The meeting will be followed by a cocktail reception.