Nanomedicine: Diagnostics and therapeutics advancing through nanotechnology
JoinThe Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA) for an open webinar dedicated to nanomedicine. This 90 minute meeting will focus on the diagnostic and therapeutic applications of nanotechnology, with the agenda including:
- Regulatory landscape in Europe and beyond for nanomaterials in healthcare applications
- Industry developments within nanomedicine from NIA Members:
- Endomag – A UK/US SME with minimally-invasive surgical guidance platform using magnetism (magnetised nanoparticles) to improve tissue localisation in surgical oncology
- Senolytx – An ES/US SME developing a nanoparticle-based theraorutic composed of a mesoporous silica scaffold, loaded with the cyctotoxic doxorubin
The webinar is open to all interested applicants and presentations will be available to all attendees.
- Please register here and we look forward to seeing you on March 7.