EBE Webinar: IP and its crucial role in bringing innovative medicines to patients
Europe has good science and sound Intellectual Property (IP) policies in place. These IP policies and other incentive offered by legislation when medicines are developed play a critical role in companies corporate and product development strategies.
Read Barbara Freischem’s pdf presentation here.
The full recording of the webinar is now availabe here.
The webinar discussed what role IP and related incentives play for SMEs that develop innovative medicines for European Patients and that also create economic benefits for European patients and society.
- Barbara FreischemExecutive DirectorEBE
- Duane SchulthessManaging DirectorVital Transformation
- Emil PotEuropean Patent, AttorneyNLO
- Henk JoosManaging DirectorFlandersBio
- Joep MuijrersPartnerLife Sciences Partenrs